Wednesday, October 1, 2008






“Actually I wanted to be Kate Moss on the cover of Vogue, but I was too short.”
from her myspace
--Welcome to my page
Vikki Blows IS my real name
Im 20 years old i live in essex
no I dont own any white stilitoes , oh ok maybe 1 pair
I get my tiitys out 4 a living, its alright
i do this as i am too lazy to get a proper job ;-)
my heart is set on world domination
this absoultely must happen
In fact i wont stop til it does
I have 8 pierceings and 6 tattoos, i do plan on getting more
I can never park my car
Im obsessive, compulsive and i hate germs
I wash my hands way too much
my birthday is the 30th december
I like drinking tea
Cunt is a good word, one of my favs in fact
I nearly always forget to wear socks
I hate my website, its being changed
Air drums are sooo much better than air guitar
I dont Drink or do Drugs, I have the odd cigarette now and then tho
Im a bit of a dickhead sometimes
I have the worst fear of Vomit, and im scared of the dark
I spend most of my time doing Nothing , im not complaining
im very shy
i wish i could dress up like a pin up girl everyday
i am taking back control, kos im sick of the lies
Contrary to my myspace page, I hate talking about myself
Im nothing like you think i am.--

No comments: